Emergency Dentist North Shore, Emergency Dentist Salem MA, Beverly MA, Peabody MA, Danvers MA, Marblehead
When you have a dental emergency, you can rest assured that Garber Family Dentistry will be there for you. With convenient hours, an accessible office and highly qualified staff, Garber Family Dentistry is ready to help you tackle your North Shore dental emergency no matter how minor or severe.
Some of the most common emergencies that may require an emergency dentist on North Shore include the following:
- Toothaches – When your tooth is in so much pain that over-the-counter pain relief isn’t doing the trick, give Dr. Garber a call. He can get to the root of the problem and provide you with prescription pain relief, if necessary.
- Swollen jaw and gums – As a general rule, your gums and jaw become swollen and irritated from an infection. North Shore dentist Dr. Garber can conduct an oral exam to find the culprit and treat it appropriately to relieve you of your pain and swelling.
- Cracked, broken or fractured tooth– We never ask for our teeth to become
damaged, but injury and trauma don’t really ask our permission to enter into our lives.
- Therefore, when you suffer damage to your tooth, it can cause a great deal of pain and could require an emergency dentist North Shore to look it over and provide some form of dental treatment to prevent further damage.
- Lost or loose fillings – Fillings, over time, will often lose their hold and need to be fixed. Dr. Garber can do this is an emergency setting, as he understands the importance of preventing further damage and relieving the pain caused by lost or loose fillings.
- Root canal treatment – More often than not, you are in severe pain when the pulp of your tooth has become infected. The infection is caused when decay is left untreated and bacteria continues to build-up. A root canal may be needed to remove the infected pulp, insert a root filling and replace the tooth with a dental crown in order to reinforce the tooth and the rest of your mouth.
No matter what has happened, know that Dr. Garber and the rest of his staff at Garber Family Dentistry are ready to help you deal with your dental emergency.
Don’t hesitate to call, as the sooner the issue can be fixed, the less likely there will be future ramifications. Call (978) 801-1202 for emergency dentist North Shore help Today!