Family Dentist Salem MA, Pediatric Dentist North Shore
General & Family Dentistry for Salem, Danvers, Beverly, Marblehead MA
Dedicated to ensuring your family’s oral health is taken care of, from regular cleanings to restorative dental procedures, Dr. Garber and his staff take pride in offering and performing the best procedures that will maintain and/or improve your smile and overall oral health.
As a family dentist in Salem MA, Dr. Garber has experience in conducting a toddler’s first-ever dental appointment through the need for dentures for older adults.
Because you are bringing the entire family to the dentist on North Shore, you want to ensure that you have a Beverly dentist that cares about his patients and has a staff that is caring, friendly and professional about the entire family’s needs and wants.
How Garber Family Dentistry Can Help
As an experienced Salem dentist, Dr. Garber has extensive experience in the general dentistry field and can perform a number of procedures that will ensure your teeth stay healthy. Some of these include:
- Exams, X-Rays and Cleanings – All of these are needed to ensure your oral health stays in tip-top shape. Cleanings and exams are recommended every six months while x-rays can generally be every year or two depending on your exact situation. Nonetheless, they are all important in keeping your mouth healthy and showcasing a beautiful smile.
- White Tooth Fillings – Instead of those unsightly silver mercury fillings, Beverly dentist Dr. Garber utilizes white tooth-colored fillings so that your teeth do not weaken from the filling, are protected from further decay and maintain a natural appearance.
- Dental Crowns – Also known as caps, dental crowns fit over your existing tooth to not only strengthen the broken or decayed tooth, but also to regain its original form, appearance and function.
- Inlays and Onlays – Inlays and onlays are specially formulated to restore your teeth to their natural state (function and appearance) without having to grind too much on your tooth or adjacent teeth. Massachusetts dentists use them as a beautiful substitute for unsightly silver tooth fillings.
- Dentures – If you have suffered the loss of all of your teeth, or almost all of them, dentures may be a viable option for you. Benefiting both your oral health and appearance, dentures North Shore can replace the teeth you are missing while restoring your smile.
Avoid a Dental Disaster with Regular Visits
A number of Salem and Danvers residents do not visit the dentist for preventative treatment out of fear – of pain, money or time. Instead, they wait until there is a disaster (or crisis) to visit the North Shore dentist. In many cases, this can result in more time and more money spent. In addition, the former isn’t painful whereas the latter is.
Dr. Garber stresses that regular visits can save patients unnecessary money, time and pain. For example, it takes one visit to fill a cavity that has begun to bother you; however, that cavity can only be detected early – while it’s still small – through preventative and regular visits to your Salem general dentist.
Without early detection and treatment, a cavity can turn into severe decay requiring a root canal or could result in oral disease. Visiting the Danvers dentist can actually prevent these types of issues from occurring to begin with.
If you want a professional, caring and experienced North Shore family dentist for your family, give Dr. Garber at Garber Family Dentistry a phone call today at (978) 801-1202. We are dedicated to providing our patients with top-quality and affordable dental care.
Currently, there are multiple New Patient Specials which can be seen HERE.